Sunday, October 25, 2009

''Yum Cha''

Its been some time,I don't really spend my time with my friend for yum cha,because lazy,busy and tired due to study and posting.. =( On 23rd,randomly chatting with alvina on msn..then suddenly feel like go yum cha,then ajak my girl friend lo~
Now only realise,its really very long didn't go yum cha already...
730pm,i go out from my house heading to Gwynne house 1st..reach there by 810pm due to traffic jam at the Hicom area..then pick up alvina and we go taipan,Old Town Kopitiam... =D
she feel so happy finally can eat!

~Alvina~

3 of us.. =D where is another one?!
Ans: Miri


Then,Gywnne say feel like eating tong sui,then we go 2nd time supper!!

who say she is not CUTE?! I'll remove their eye...


My favourite , ice+peanut+sweet corn+milk



Longan+Hoi dai ye

Then later, Fetch them back lo..and i go visit Alvina's pet.. =D

This is Sexy,where is Jojo?!
Ans: Sleeping + picture not clear


The Sweet one
~Princess~


The noisy one~ Prince



The End!! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment