Sunday, October 25, 2009

I miss my long hair... =(

Few month back, I have a very long dark black curly hair till my waist . Its does look quite nice if i really taking care of it.My long hair fall terribly when I facing my management semester,the exam and stress.I cried almost every night that period of time.So,I did mention to my friend that i wanted to cut it off since I lost so much hair and to prevent it looks very obvious. One of my friend,telling I will not want to cut my hair short.I felt challenged.Oh..okay~ Then,I went to a salon and tell,: ''cut away as long you think there is something better than this.'' Then the UNCLE told me to forget bout my curl and he will get me a new hair style. Since he is a professional,so I've given my trust to him.. bout an hour later,i realise he cut shorter and shorter,step by step. I look at the mirror every cut he took. He told me not to worry and i will accept it few day later and I'll love it. Now,when i think back. Look at the mirror,I have my original waves hair like AUNTIE!! I feel regret,and i miss it so much.What i can do? Just wait it to grow back lo... Now I'm doing Shampoo-ing everyday+ apply Hair Tonic+Vitamin oil for apply+vitamin for hair grow. Although,my ''botak'' didn't grow back,but my hair grow fast.. I guess..hehe..

Pui yan & I

Before I cut my hair...*this picture took before we girl went to M.O.S(july)
Then i cut my hair on 18.07.09

Ta Dah!

3 month later...

Still my ''botak'' so obvious... ='(



This picture took by Vivienne without my notice at station one after my birthday party.. =D


I wish my hair will grow back faster.. I can't wait to re bond it again.. =p
Before that,make sure my ''botak'' grow back 1st.. =D

muaks~

No comments:

Post a Comment