Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Finally!!

Finally chocolate took some of his biscuit,I'm so worry.
Yeah! Alvina is bringing her uncle's puppy on this Saturday~ Black colour toy poodle name Cloy! hehe... Chocolate has another friends! =D
Can't wait for this coming Saturday,thought is not my actual Birth day , but still I'm excited to celebrate my last last party!! Thanks to my Daddy,who always support me but at the same time cutting my pocket money to rm100 a month,I'm contribute for the party too.. =( So calculate...Grhh! NEVER MIND! I'll take part time next month onwards! Thanks to my mummy too who mumbling a lot ,complaining I'm using too much money,I'm troublesome...bla bla bla.. (* flies flying... ) ,still helping me to get drink for the party..=D
Many of my friend is asking what i want for my birthday,actually ler.. I will love much with pressie which sincerely pick and choose by my beloved friend,I don't mind anything...EXCEPT toy!! Please...I'm 21st already,who wanna hug a toy and sleep? I already had my Chocolate..hehe..
Thanks for who ever coming...I can't wait to see you guys!!
muaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment