Thursday, October 22, 2009

Miserable Day!!

I was posted to Hospital Kajang this 2 week , starting was still okay,I'm adapting and accepting the fact that i have to wake up at 530am every morning,get out from my house to my classmate hostel and reach there before 615am,wait for the stupid bus then reach hospital by 7am. Today,I woke up at 430am because chocolate vomited due to too much eating yesterday,then I have to clean up lo.. Sleep back , wake up again at 530pm,try to lie longer but it is so difficult still I have to wake up right?

Everyday I only get to finish my work after passing report to the staff nurses,that time will be around 230pm. (*morning shift: 7am-2pm.) Well,as u know,working in a government hospital is just like working in the hell.Take report,check DDA,check emergency trolley,do observation,serve diet,serve medication,do nursing care on patient,help patient around,assist doctor,running around the ward,(*not running,but walking fast),write report and more that I can't remember. I don't blame anyone because this is what i choose,my future will be going on like this and will becoming worst after i graduate.*luckily,I'm still a student. No kidding,sometime we don't even have time for our 5 minute break!! That's pretty fine,I take it as diet lo~ Today!!Don't ever mention today!! I don't know what the hell is going on,it is so miserable~

As a team leader,I divide the job to my classmate,and everything going on fluenc and well like a river beautifully*that is what in my mind now that i can describe. Then,pass report to the afternoon shift staff nurse and ended by 22opm,*early than usual 10 minute,this can make me fly happily... *you see,I'm happy go lucky. Then,the terrible thing happen! When we reach to the stupid Mini Bus which actually only can take 28 student,got to stuck in 36 student some more,*stupid bus management!!junior came and told us,get prepare to wait till 3pm because there is one of the junior got needle prick, some more after she injected medication on a HIV patient need to go for blood test and see doctor. *I'm pretty KESIAN her,trying to be understanding,okay.I went and buy some CUCUK PISANG,and wait patiently with my others friend and junior,*wait wait wait,is already 315pm.

Well then,I can't wait any longer,so i decided to ask from a junior for the INDIA mari punya clinical instructor for her hp number,and i call her. She say she is on the way. Good job! The sky started to be darken and rain!!! Oh my...my mouth feel like puking some F language,but i didn't. (*Lol). Then we waited till 345pm, they finally call back and ask the pass to make another big round so will reach in front of the hospital ,easier for them because its heavy raining... okay lo,the but make a big round and picked them up.Then finally,i thought,yes!! i can finally go home. WTH,suddenly on the way back about 3km from hospital,one of our junior complain of shortness of breath,*she has asthma ,never bring her MDI along,then she fainted. Arhh!! that is because of waiting under the hot sun,which the stupid bus have no air corn,only window,plus is raining out there,they close all the window,no ventilation,and she have not enough of oxygen supply ,therefore she got asthma attack. I was like,*please la!! Not i don't want to kesian you,but you know you got asthma,bring la your MEDICATION!! some more,you are a becoming nurses,like that also can ar?!! but i never shout out la,just sitting there trying to calm myself because there is so many others surrounding her,I can't do anything,yet I think if i went to her,not helping,isn't? there is 35 of others can help.. =p

Then,the bus have to turn back to the hospital and sent her to the emergency unit. 2 male student carry her like... I don't know how to describe,but I told them to do 3 man lift.*one of the method to carry patient. You all learn that on year 1 sem 2,don't tell me,you don't know how to apply on it lo!! (*wawawa... I'm not insulting them or what,not saying I'm good.Never mean anything to critics on people,just that you are a nurse,dealing with life now,this is what you do when there is emergency?). Then,wait again lo~ what some more?! I went down to the bus accompany with my friend to the toilet because my bladder is going to burst if i don't go pee... *Lol!! With heavy rain,of course my whole body wet. In my mind was like,I wish i could fall sick,so I don't need to come for tomorrow,but it just a thinking.. Sigh~sigh~sigh~Finally,everything is settle,the girl stay in the emergency ward and we go back. The time already 420pm. I reach to mentari around 50pm then home by 530pm...

That's only I can scream,''WHAT A MISERABLE Day!!'' .I hope the junior who got needle prick don't get HIV,I hope the junior who fainted get well soon and I hope I don't meet this kind of day anymore!! I woke up 530am reach home 530pm,12 hour....what the hell DAY!!
*oh god...please,please,please,give me a good night sleep tonight..

No comments:

Post a Comment