Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rain

Today don't get better, I though it will be easy for me.
Yesterday..Nope,This early morning *after 12 am.The sky started to rain.
I didn't on air corn cause I feel so cold,my palm are icy feel plus the cold sweat.
I know...
I'm not physically sick,suppose to say its mentally sick,I had depression.
Thing don't fix even i tried very hard,it is so cruel to me,that i have to accept the facts.
''THIS IS LIFE!!'' I told myself again and again.
When i expecting someone be there for me,I just couldn't find anyone I can rely on.Not I don't trust my friend,I just don't want to burden them. I tell myself,I can handle this,cause I want to be strong.
As the sky falls rain non-stop,it should be the best time for a good night sleep,I force myself to get into sleep and dream,so I could feel better when i woke up.I cried till I see the mirror my lips turn cracks ,very dry. My eye turn pink and swollen.The only thing extra on my face is the tears.
I had insomnia,I tell myself not to think about it anymore,I hold a novel that my good friend gave as a present,I read till page 103,then i stop , look at the small clock on my shelf , its already 630am. So,i decided to close the book and go to a sleep.
I woke up 2 hour later,insane isn't? I don't want this! But its happen!!
The only thing i realise,my pillow are still slightly wet,my face has the tears stain that already dry.I go down,look around,there is no one there,then i walk up again,I sit on my chair,dreaming for some time. Then,i feel like blogging,I don't share with people what happen to me,but at least I write something on it,There is 1% of release...
Everything is ended.
I should start a new life. * again ...again ...again...

No comments:

Post a Comment