Sunday, October 18, 2009

A new beginning... =.=

I have no idea ,its been how many time I'm telling myself,I wanna start a new life.

This time,I'm taking a new start for myself,for everyone I love and care.

It's really appreciate with what i have now, friend and family who love and supporting me always.Nothing else I can ask for,because I know what I had already extra for me,and I'm happy and appreciate with what I had.

Why the sentence came out from u also ''somebody'' ? ''Well,this is life u know?''. I should shout back or say something? ''I KNOW! OKAY? ''. So should I deserve in the threat like this? I don't hope for something from u,but can u at least appreciate what I've done all this time? I'm getting fed up for ''u'' for keep scolding me bad words,telling me what to do,like everything that I've done are wrong,so wrong !!

I'm getting frustrated,with my care for ''u'' so much,because u are someone so special in my life,my best friend. I am not angry with what u've done,but I wanted to let u know,I'm conscious with what I'm doing at the same time,pls stop telling me what to do. Pls just let me be myself.I would like to use my own personality to live like what I am. May be,''u'' started a new life there,with ur new friend and everything , u seem getting far away from ours group,still we love and miss you very much.

Therefore,I would like to take my chance her,starting from now onwards,change my bad behaviour and learn to be ''good people''.. Yet,I think 21st is still young.. (*lol),there is so much more thing waiting for me to do... I'll priority important task first.. =) I hope my goal will reach before next year birthday.. hehe..
muaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment