Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hard Day

My heart beat faster and faster that i couldn't imagine,like just injected an adrenaline.
its so difficult for me,gasping for air ,inhale stongly and exhale forcely.I need an oxygen mask.
I felt my heart are so in pain right now,like a knife stabbing on it.I need IM Pethidine.
My blood flow through my whole body,suppose to feel warm but I feel Cold,very cold.I need a warmer or someone who willing to share their warm with me.
I swallow a little bit but i feel burning through my esophagus.I need an ice cube.
My tears flow just like a river,I know why but I won't share.
I just feel that i couldn't breath properly ,
my mind full of nonsense right now.
I've been thinking a lot recently.
Having Insomnia,I need Morphine...
I tried my best to laugh as loud as i can when Im with my friend,So they won't notice.
Im just being annoying all the time that i couldn't stand and hold myself.
I don't know how to express my feeling.
Im feeling so down,down,down.
I don't want to be emotional,Hopes tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment