Thursday, October 15, 2009

Money! Duit ! $$$ !






I'm sure everyone is desperately wanting $$$ so much,just like I do,This month,so much money I've spent,I went Miri ,come back,ppl's birthday present,Chocolate's grooming and threats,phone bill.(*I'm calling maxis num so many time!) , buying clothes and dress , make up and comics..what else? I can't afford anymore!! Help me!! Well,actually I'm quite good in managing money,is just all that is my ''need'',''compulsory item'' ,''a must''.. Therefore i spend so much. Now I don't mind telling people, I'm poor, I left RM 25.69 only in my ATM card!! (* No Kidding). You know what people call it? ''POK KAI'' (fall on street) la!! For the above financial condition,I seriously think i need to work for part time!! Next month I'll do it.Hopefully I'm able to make it! I think i should control not to disturb my lovely friend especially Gwynne Kong , So I'm able to save a lot of money!! Money Money Money!! Insane la me!!*copy from web

No comments:

Post a Comment