Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Arhhh!!!

I woke up early morning, couldn't sleep well now a days, guess there is some changes in my appetite too,I don't obsesses with food now,not trying to diet or something. It just be ''like that''. Maybe due to last week night shift, change my daily routine,so I became like these. I'm suppose to wake up by 10am..hehe.. still i couldn't sleep well,so i decided to switch on my computer,do some typing,like what im doing now. I know my grammar mistake are so terribly,but I'll learn.. (*Excuses). Last night chocolate vomited,guess is my this stupid owner fault,I shouldn't feed him chicken,but he really do like it. (*well,all dogs love food) Teehee... He can't finish his meal now a days,I'm really worry...This Friday or Saturday I'll bring him for grooming..Nail are long...Don't want him to scratch all my friend and family... LOL!! Yesterday Noon shift are DAMN BORING!! Feel like I'm the trash doing nothing,just tested Mothers urine all day long?! Grhh!! Wasting my time,learning nothing,kill me only la...At least Post-natal ward not so bad, interact with patient and do some ''NURSES'' work.(*Eish...) OK,going to play my face book again...(*Forever) Bye!!
With Muaks, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment