Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Old friend of Mine.. =)


See this picture? This taken when we are only 11 year old...
Can you guess,who is who?
What happen in this 10 year?!
Ta DAH~ *i know is lame..lol

She pointed to the area .....to......
Ans: Toilet!!
I capture this cause i think its unique at the same time,its cute!


I think,it is just nice the top for mei yan..I choose de!!it really look very sweet~ I wanted to get it for her,but unfortunate,Im broke this month...




See!! Am I right?! =D
Before the shopping started,mei yan pick me up at 12pm,then we heading to I.O.I~
Decide to have our brunch at ''Wong Kok ,hk restaurant.''...and shwu Jiun pick this~~

Mei Yan Pick this....
Then we went to shop at Daiso~ I just love this RM5 shop,because its cheap, plus from JAPAN!!
I can't forget the sweet time last 2 year,went to JAPAN with family...Its really fun!! Fun !! fun!!
I wish i can go another trip... Next Target~ either SABAH or Bali!! Must save money already~~
Er...I guess,im out of topic now,btw... Friendship forever!! I LOVE U GIRLS!! truely friend!! muakssss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment