Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New moon is coming soon!!



New moon!!

I knew we were both in mortal danger.

Still,in that instant,I felt well.Whole.

I could feel my heart racing in my chest,

the blood pulsing hot and fast through my veins again.

My lungs filled deep with the sweet scent that came off his skin.

It was like there had never been any hole in my chest.

I was perfect-not healed,but as if there had never been a wound in the first place.

Thanks to Wendy Yap, Gwynne Kong,Kylie and Alex for present me such a wonderful book. It started when i watch the movie ''Twilight'' , and hear the stories from Sara and Wendy Yap and I started to felt in love to this.I really appreciate to them for helping me improve my English,though..still very embarrassing,my grammar mistake is terrible!! I can't wait for the NEW MOON on 20.11.09! But there is always the different book and movie. Still,I prefer the book. =) Once again,thank you!! I love you guys!! You all gave me a wonderful celebration on last saturday(17.10.09) !! Teehehee...

muaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment