Friday, December 4, 2009

Weak

For the first time,I didn't take proper meal.
Not for the sick of diet, is because this few day was busy prepare for tomorrow night farewell dinner.
I skip my meal,though I'm tough,I'm strong, I shall have no problem .
Unfortunately,I almost faint in the toilet after I vomited out the gastric juice.
3 hour plus sleep + medication + no appetite + skip meal + vomit +dizzy = Hypoglycaemia.
I guess I just vomited out the antibiotic that I've swallow not long ago.
Not strength,house left only me and my dad.. No choice,have to ask him to get me Milo,cause I have no strength to walk at the moment..Its really bad feeling. =(
I miss the day,when there is someone who care about me when I'm sick,get me medicine and food...
I call gwynne and msg alvina...Hope they're here,but the place they stay is too far from my house...sigh.
Hah..Didn't know I'm that really weak.
Now,still haven't finish my work yet...
Please,give me strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment