Thursday, December 10, 2009

Scope

Libra (September 23 - October 22)


Don't set your hopes on someone who isn't worthy of your affection.
If you
try too hard you will be taken for granted.
Look a deeper and you will see
that you are attracted to someone who doesn't have a lot to offer in return.

Read the ''TODAY'' paper that I've took this morning at my college.Usually I don't read scope and usually I will not remember it.Don'tknow why,today scope give me a big realise,making me I should remember this always.A friend of mine,always tell me. '' Michelle,you shouldn't be too nice to people, don't make somebody is everything because when they are leaving,you got nothing.''Wondering,Isn't this a rational thinking?I doesn't want to be like some other people who being selfish,just because I don't want to be like them,I don't want and I don't think this is the good way to protect yourself.Yes,I understand the world is cruel,but there is still people whoare not,isn't? But if I don't , I'm afraid I'm the one who get hurt.What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment