Monday, December 7, 2009

Last

After the commit suicide, being crazy and ridiculous for that moment.
After awake from sleep,feeling so much better now.*my friend say every time wake up have different feeling wor...
Though,Yes maybe I'm too Naif , or maybe I'm too serious.
Things happen this way,no one wants it.I just can say,this world is like that lo!!
Because I learn from mistake . I become more tough , and I feel I'm different now.
I don't know how real I feel for this, but at least now . Yes,I do.
I've lost something,but i gain a lot too,at least , slightly more rational thinking?
A friend of mine,give me a sentence and its really make me feel better.
''There is always a hope for tomorrow.''
I will more appreciate what i have now.
Thank you for whoever who is not giving up on me,making me to think,i should now more prioritise myself. =)
Love you guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment