Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hell No!

Its already 315 am in the morning...
I'm so jealous to whoever who's sleeping now with saliva flows out or with the snoring sound...
Why am I still awake?
For the god sake , I'm preparing my Resume and I need to send it by later. WTH.
Later have to wake up by 7am to send my bro to work at the curve at the same time I have class!!
Oh god,last revision ever! I didn't even have time to touch my studies after I came back for group studies at classmate's house and now,look...what I'm doing?
Still have time to Blog. Haha!
I don't know who I can call in this timing,only can express at my small little Internet space.
I'm tired! So tired!!
Already alopecia, then insomnia , then no appetite , then tiring , the haven't finish yet. WTH!!!
I can't imagine how I'll look like in coming morning... Pale and ugly face!
What ever...who care now?
Gotta finish now,or else.. what time can I only sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment