Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas at Singapore!

My favourite cousin,Noelle Lee, Single and available. Interested? Call me. =)

Celebrate Christmas at Singapore Orchard road, Its been some time never been there for Christmas but somehow, its AWESOME!! =) If Alvina is here,she must be screaming like hell cause it is really SQUEEZING like a sardin fish. I never move,never even have chance to breath , people push me and so how i walk step by step and so how I like a man protecting my little cousin. haha! I feel like Man,at least for that 30 minute time , acting to be hero , Protecting and saving her from the crowded. Terrible crowded. Sigh.

I wish I could stay longer, So my aunt will feed me like a pig till I can't even breath properly. So that my cousin can accompany when I need a rest and walk. So that I can play with my nephew. Most important is, I love staying at Singapore. Really. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment