Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mess up

Crazy break since wed, another 15 minute to 12 midnight, Recall my last night...
Sleep at 3something and woke up 7am ,not a good night sleep. Insomnia still and lost appetite...
Then give a call to my friend to discuss about some stupid issue who really break my brain and stab my heart, I'm confuse and I can't see what will be going to my future.
Long story and I'm not in the mood of story too. =(
Went to Sing K to relax and enjoy singing my favourite song ,majority mandarin. Haha! So pai seh to my other friends.There is Jay's song that I really love,especially those Emo a little one.
Then the man come and pick up for movie at pyramid. The Princess and the katak is Nice.. I love the humour and the songs too. The man told that I become smaller size,yeah I know shouldn't be that way.I will try hard to walk out the door. Don't worry and thanks. =)
Wondering,when I can really have a good night sleep,hopes everything handle it well .
Be tough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment