Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Leaving Singapore

I miss the place ,definitely.
Very very much.
Hanging out with cousins ,nephew and relatives ,really a happy moment.
Can't believe that 7 day just pass so fast.
I adapt to this place so fast and so well known.
Came to these place many many time already , but still it won't make me feel bored at all.
Spend bout 300 dollars. Shopping , eat and play.
At least,I went to the body world. See something real and build up my knowledge.Very much enjoy. =)
Of course , escape here, a little help ,at least I won't think of sad thing all the time.
I must get prepare for the greater coming challenge...
Chocolate!! I miss you,and I'll be back tomorrow! So you won't wait for me at the door anymore... So sad to hear you actually done such a sweet thing for me... *sob sob.

No comments:

Post a Comment