Wednesday, December 9, 2009

12 day

9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18....
another 12 day more to come, NURSING BOARD EXAM!!
Still,relaxing here,on lining and chat with friend .
Its seem so relax to me,but actually not at all!
I do scare a little , tense a little and I can feel the burden!
Can't wait for the day come but at the same time ,NO!!!!
I'm leaving my close classmate,we been through for 3 year,and now..who knows what will going to be happen in future?
Maybe I leave 1st? Or anyone of us.
I have no idea,just like people say , ''you don't know what will happen next minute,just enjoy your life! ''.
I totally agree! =D
Yes,i been through tough time. Its complicated.
What i should look,is not the past anymore but my future,suppose to say. =)
I will learn from my mistake and so on.
For so long,i feel so grateful,there is still people who care about me.Appreciate very much...
I'll love and cherish you all always.

muaks! XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment