Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Don't give a Damn

Well well well, I have to say this.
Im drunk again ~ wohoo!
Oh yeah,I've just experience like what my good friend did last time,hug the toilet bowl and puke. haha!! I do ,I do! But only last night.. haha! Cause I bottoms up additional with empty stomach.. I know I shouldn't drink with empty stomach,but you know..I'm a human too..Lol.*you understand?
Yeah,i know...Sadness won't just go away if u get drunk,but at least for the period of time.Yes,u don't remember when u awake.
For my brother if you are reading this,
Sorry,i know you worried bout me,but your sister won't be that stupid who don't know where and when to drink. I'm just Emo-ing,If you know.
Drunk at friend's place,trouble them to take care of me... *shy
Sorry la~~~ I know i spoil you guys mood for just seeing me insane,ridiculous and drama over there... =( My fault and its my bad.Next time,I shouldn't drunk infront of people already...
I got to say, I don't regret man,cause I do enjoy my time with you guys! Thank you for listening to my nonsense over there,LOL!!
Hey yeah,I still have alcohol with me man,lets drink and get drunk again! Muahaha...
Okay,stop! *taking deep breath.
I know you guys been worrying me,don't worry. I'm tough!! I will find my way out ,and get rid of all this f***up mind. Give me some times okay!! Unless,too bad I'm not around one day. =p

Love you guys! muaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment