Sunday, November 29, 2009

Recover Soon ,PLS.

I love chocolate,
It is there when I'm screaming alone,
It is there when I'm crying alone,
It is there when I was sitting on my chair and dreaming ,
It is there when I was doing my work,
Staring at me sometimes like he knows everything inside me,
I look at his eye and I know he loves me too.
I love him very much because no matter how late i come home,he will bark loudly like scolding but at the same time he feel very excited,just because he miss me a lot a lot.
The most important is,he will NEVER BETRAY me. I admire and love the LOYALTY inside him.
Fall a sick since 2 day ago,diarrhea and vomiting,his weight is only 3.8kg,not much gain since august.
I feed him antibiotic like feeding patients,
I feed him chicken Breast meat follow by the vet's order.
I feed him Pro biotic after 3 hour antibiotic ,
I feed him 100 plus just like we human usually drink when we got diarrhea an vomiting.
I hope you recover soon,
bark like usual you,
active like usual you,
greedy for food like usual you,
naughty and play full like usual you.

I love you, Chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment