Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Confession

Can i know what is the best way of dying?
Your life is control by your own,isn't?
I'm living like a Zombie and like a walking flesh without my heart and soul.
What life mean to me? Why I'm still here?
What is there a meaning to survive if I don't find a reason to survive?
I ask one of my friend,''will you come to my funeral if I'm not around?''
He answer : ''see whether I have time on that day.''*That was a unexpected answer.
Some how,I do laugh abit.For the so long crying deep inside my heart...
I'm not an attention seeker,I'm thinking of these doesn't mean I want people to care or how much people who care about me.Because I don't bother,and I don't care.
I'm tired to think.
Now I understand, How fragile human is.
And,I'm one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment