Sunday, November 22, 2009

22.Nov.09

Woke up bout 730am today,had a night mares that scare my off.
Try to recall the dream,but can't figure out what makes me sweat.
Can't remember anymore.
Do my house work... clean up ''chocolate''cage , bath him,sweep floor,mop floor,clean up my messy room...
Went out having lunch with stephen and gwynne,had at Appollo at Usj 4.. =)
Although its simple,but its multi choice that i can pick,the most important is,its really nice to talk to them.. share story and listen advise from stephen.
He told : ''Just remember ,life is cruel,life is unfair and life is rational. ''
Is this making me feel better? the answer is maybe... haha!!
Then 2nd round with kwok like and wen nie at papa rich,although I don't feel like going the place,but I'm fine with that... =/ Later sue yee and shao min join us.. hehe.. So happiee!!! quite some time never see them already.. Miss them a lot.. Miss drinking la...I wish i could be drunk! can't wait for sara's birthday too~ =D
Then came home bout 7pm.Went to dinner with parents at Pizza Hut near my house...
Hrm..tasted the Crunchy Cheesy Bites, result ...so so only la... *though what so nice. haha!!


Then come home and online lo!! Since i abandon my blog so long..hehe
Sorry if I got a lot of grammar mistake,cause I'm really not good in English.. hehe...

Be back again! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment