Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Cert!!

Finally I pass my 3 year final!!
Sooner or later, I'll be a staff nurse who working dealing with life and death at hospital.
I'm a little bit nervous also I'm excited to be one of the team~
I'm accepted by one of the private hospital *3 ppl chosen for interview,and 3 of us get it.
Should I be happy? Well,actually that hospital is not my first choice.Ya,my dream for all my 3 year is to work at overseas,like example,Australia? Singapore? Uk?
I'm trying hard,hope that i would have the chances to go Singapore one day , to earn their dollar,to gain my experience better and more... =D
Still,I haven't decide where should i go 1st, stay here? or fly to Singapore?
I will make the decision by Dec...
Now,I'm just waiting for the nursing board exam and then my cert!! Hopefully,everything goes well... hehe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment