Saturday, November 28, 2009

I don't know what the hell going on to my life now.
Is this a test? To determine how far I could hold the pain?
I'm going through very very hard time now,very deep pain ,but why? giving me another pain?
One of my classmate since year 1 till now,3 more week to graduate and everything,died at the spot in car accident ,on the way to Kuantan.
Another pain stabbing to my heart,Once again,my tears flow .
I read the news paper this morning,with my heart pump very hard.
Yeah,I saw the news. The car smash like don't know what,i do not know how to describe.
She died due to neck fracture. Its very cruel,happen to my friend.Life is cruel.
What can I do now? I can't change the fact isn't?
Hope she rest in peace... Nor,I'll be your part to pass nursing board exam. Promise to you,and I will never break it. Trust me.

I would like to say ''Thank you'' to my pain.
Because of YOU , my weight reduce from 55 kg to 50.42kg now just in 3 week time.
Because of YOU , I always woke up in nightmares with heart beat very fast and I can feel the pain inside me.
Because of YOU , I can't sleep well now a days.
Because of YOU , I cried when I think about it.
Because of YOU , anything that happen before it reflex in my mind again and again.
Because of YOU , I be myself,doing thing that follow my heart.
Because of YOU , I become stronger,more tough.
and
Because of YOU , I will never do anything to betray my friend or whoever,never feel bad for what I've done and NEVER EVER be like YOU.
I'm living my life. And I'm doing the best that I can, and doing it in a way that I feel is right.
So I won't live in REGRET anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment