Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gywnne Kong , Alvina Ho and Bobby Lee . I start missing you all... 


I counted, Almost 10 years of friendship , though everyone of us is on the different direction , different goal and dreams . Things we've been through will never be forgotten . Our friendship still strong . We support each other when who ever is not around. There many things happened , no matter how bad it is we are still who we are and we will still good friends . At least , I believe . Nothing can really change us , especially me myself. I just want to be myself , be who I want to be . Alvina, I always believe you will find someone who loves you more.You deserve so much , and you had taught me to be brave and love myself more. You had taught me how to improve myself. Gwynne, you are pretty and please be more confident in yourself and ,you have so many positive in you that I really admire .I can feel how much sacrifice in you to your family,especially your dear sister. I really envy that. You are going to be a great wife! Yan , you know that we use to hang on the phone more than 4 hours a day , hang out together so countless time.You have confidence in yourself and I know you can achieve something when you want it to be achieved. You have a goal , and so I believe you'll back with great achievement in future. =) 

Girls, you have no idea how much love I want to express it out but erm..spare me that la huh.. I don't want to tear later as you girls know I'm a cry baby . Lol. Really, I started to miss you all already. Especially you girls. ='(

Count Down , I left very little time . God , please give me the power to complete my tasks. Amen. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey!! I'm gonna miss you so much. =) but it's alright, Singapore is very near.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise will buy a ticket and mail it to you,make sure you come. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember to choose the trusted courier company!! haha!!

    ReplyDelete