Friday, November 12, 2010

Letting Go

I read this post from a blogger and I really love the post and I would like to share with my friend who read my blog.=) It is definitely speaks for how I'm feeling.

To let go is not to forget, not think about or ignore. It does not leave feelings of anger, jealousy or regrets.

Letting go is not about winning or losing. It is not about pride or about how you appear. It is not obsessing or dwelling on the past.

Letting go is not blocking memories or thinking sad thoughts and does not leave emptiness, hurt or sadness. It is not giving in nor giving up.

Letting go is not about loss and it is not about defeat.

To let go is to cherish memories, to overcome and to move on. It is learning, experiencing, and growing. To let go is to be thankful for the experiences that made you laugh, cry and grow.

It is about all that you have, all that you had, and all that you soon will gain. It is about the courage to accept change and the strength to keep moving. Letting go is realizing your heart can be the most patient remedy.

To let go is to open a door, clear a path and set yourself free.

No comments:

Post a Comment