Sunday, December 19, 2010

Try me , You will know I am the psycho one. =)


How smart a person can be , will never be smart when comes to love. Don't be naive , don't be blinded.
I am once blinded and I will never allow myself to fall into these again . Though how many thousand times I've been saying and telling, I will still telling the same old thing. Bored . I know. I hate NOW , where I can choose not to push and trying too hard , still I will try my best in everything I can to make everyone who I love to be happy , I left very little time. The most important thing , I want everybody to be happy, as long you happy I'm happy. Enough. I've tried all I can, and I can't see why choose being pathetic over the same old thing . But I can't help it. Just because I'm stubborn? I don't know.
I count down everyday , this prove how time important to me that I can't waste even a second as I want to spend my time to whom I cherish Friends like family, family and to who I care. Cry isn't help at all. I've been crying all the time,is there someone to offer a tissue paper and get ready their pair of ears to listen me. I admit I'm such a failure when come to handle stress. WTH I can't take the pressure and I've been worry too much all the time. Spare me if there is something bad which spoil my day. I am no shame to show my ugly face with swollen eyes and dark circles due to my lack of rest and insomnia . Everyday a cup or two is no longer really effective on me, it can only last for 4 ~5 hour . Is there anyone know where to get Morphine? I advise people not to rely on caffeine but I always did.WTH . Everything it happen for the reason behind. =S I'm sorry to say I have no time for all these,no idea for how long it takes to stop it , having insomnia really affects my physical and mentally.  Spare me, really. I believe as long I did the right thing ,right way, right thoughts and right time. One day, everything will be fine, where god is looking after me. I believe I'll be fine and I'll get what I deserve at last. I don't ask for more, I want to live as a good person , a human. I will do my best in everything I can without rely on anyone out there ,but still I really appreciate for those friends who loves me and I love you guys too because I see people through heart but not eyes. Cheers~

1 comment:

  1. I'll always be there for you..
    :)

    Besides, you got my phone number, facebook page, blogs, skype, msn.. Ahhahaha

    what else?

    Tissue paper, toilet roll. everything that you need, oh and also

    the ears. >)

    -stephen

    ReplyDelete