Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rest day no.3

This morning woke up at the wrong side of the bed, terrible feeling in mood. After did some stretch up,heard some annoyed shouting from down stairs, I feel down down down again. Last night dream was really weird and tiring. Running away from fire caught and carrying my baby name Waynne. I have no idea where is all this come from but yeah, kinda like the idea name of Waynne. Can be consider in future if I have kid. Lucky to have one more rest day tomorrow, last week off day had postpone and replace for tomorrow. I can't wait to go back and work. Some way, I enjoy killing time at work than staying at home chilling. The latest target is to save more money in order to go another time of travelling by end of this year. Still doubt going to a foreign country and work. Maybe I'll drag till next year. I don't know. I'm confuse what I want for now moment. Maybe I should take up an English course to bust up my English and stop embarrassing myself in speaking and writing grammar mistake.What else more? Take too much of snack, and cause constipation as well become heavier and bigger size. Can't imagine If I can't fit in my jeans , I'll be definitely willing to chop off my flesh and swallow it.( If its help) Another week to become home slave . Mom went to travel, and only me left at home to do the house work and taking care of my dad's laundry. I can see the happiness from his face, during the mean time, he can travel other place to play his golf. Again , I'm home alone. I think I should use full of this time to enjoy myself. Gotta move my ass from the comfy chair. Move!!


Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment