Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Diet Bullshit Plan diaries

I better be control my diet , stay away from the snacks that I brought back from holiday.
owh,can I choose to tell this after I finish them all?
Or I'll  choose to be a damn fat ugly ME! Oh my.... Can't imagine it.
I don't want to go back to the past which I have the weight that doesn't look good in my clothes.
I wish I can fit into size S and put on sleeveless top. haha!! Another 3 kg to lose!
I've been not wearing sleeveless for my pass 20 year, so its time to change a new me for how I dress up like.
Aging, another scary nightmare that no one can avoid it.
What can I do about it? Apply anti-aging cream? Does it help or not? Do I believe in those chemical substances? The answer is NO!! I don't even like to apply anything on my face, what a shame... haha!
As a girl , doesn't care for the skin like a girl . Like people say , ''There is no ugly girl , only lazy girl. '' .
That is so right , and I am one one the lazy one = ugly one.
Alvina told my birthday is not far from her after her birthday , though is another 4 more months .... I must get personal studio photo done and more and more thing to settle before my birthday . So, I can tell myself. A tough year I have gone trough, a new challenge coming. Don't ever look back anymore! I am getting closer to my goal and I'll set a higher goal for myself to achieve it!  Yeesss!! That's the way man! =D
Alright, its enough to Ss ... Looking forward to see Gwynne and Alvina tomorrow morning...

Drooling seeing Ice-mocha...I miss you!!!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 06, 2010

    ahahha! i really don't think the drink would help in weight loss.. can always pass it to me..!! =) will surely welcome it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jin Tart, kenapa I feel like so long didn't see you ar.. Let us go yum cha one day ok!! =D

    ReplyDelete