Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fear

I went to the ward to pick up my pant.Talk to my colleague and walk down the stairs to the parking lot area. The area is dark and I walk quite fast. My car park at 1st floor and I pass by the 1st floor stairs, open the door thought of paying car park ticket and there is a big size guy who sitting on the stairs in the dark. Immediate I turn back my head and run and he is chasing me too. He is able to pull me back and bring out a knife. I shout for help and there is no one there. I told him I'll give my purse to him but I found out that I had leave it in the ward. Then he took his knife and cut of my shirt. I shout and no one can hear me. My heart palpitate as I'm having ventricular tachycardia... I shout and shout then I open my eyes. Its only 3 in the morning.
I pull my pillow near me and hold it tight.

2 comments:

  1. hello min ee! my first time reading your blog, your background is so prettyyy :)

    and i really thought you were attacked... be careful, very careful considering you're alone in the nightime much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thankyou!! but may i know who you are?

    ReplyDelete