Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Frustration

I am highly frustrated with myself for not being able manage to bare with the pain of my lost and I am depressed with the imperfection of my thumb for not being able to be like NORMAL that I used to be anymore.

The stress that I've put on myself with perfection in work also driving me crazy on and off ,working with some people is really putting me on fire which I know at the end of the day I can't blame and expect them to be like me.

I clearly knowing myself that I am a workaholic which I never allow to let others to pamper me when I am able to finish my job scope within my ability. I demand and ridiculously insane hope which I desperately wanted to have more hands like an octopus to complete my work in within a short period of time. People might not understand why I had the frustration inside me which they do not consider that we nurses got to be multitask and multipurpose in many way. People now are spoilt for choice, more affluent , want value for money ,want fast and efficient service , higher expectations , more aware of rights , more fussy and demanding ,more educated and well informed. How can we able to make them or us as a customer to be considerate in many aspect?

I am not desperate for the income or even bother much about the low salary because I believe working a job which I love and satisfaction are really important . I am a person like these.How do I form a team which helpful and having a good and efficient team work?

I am frustrated with myself not able to cope with the work stress which not only need to deal with patient also Doctors , colleague , staff from many department, patient's relatives and many more.All these can be easily affected me when it came to be wrong or mistake in documentation, passing over, verbal order , supply , timing, route , where , when , why , who ,  queries from people and work ethics from others staff. A friend of mine told I am a perfectionist. In other way, I am quite flexible with many things. I doubt to agree what she told.Can I be corrected and choose to accept the fact and true me?

Is either I am stubborn , ego , or I would just say all this make me who I am. It is just I am who I am. =/
I wish I could have more time , not me chasing over time nor time chasing over me.
Worth or not . I think yes is my answer and don't question me why because it is just like that. I am sorry for putting my friend and family in worried. Can't wait till a day I am able to be more independent and wish I were not letting them to worry for me anymore. I apologize . 



I am please with this song and really deep in love with the lyric and voice. Share with people who interested yeah. =) 

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment