Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Me and October

SO TRUE, you will never know what is going to happen for the next second or minute. Even if you are asleep or you are sitting at the toilet bowl in the toilet. Some unexpected things will just appears and caught your attention, this happened to me for the past two days. I am glad and I would tell I've made myself occupied enough to not even have time to iron my clothes and read my favourite books or even catch up with my dear friends. Uncertainty, it have not ever disappears from my mind even a second. I can't imagine what and where I will be the next day ,month or next year.

Nonetheless, I am happy for my decision to further my career in Singapore soon and pathetic to tell there is really no reason I should doubt my decision. I am sorry. I regret for once in my life had make ''tracking'' to someone who I think I can't afford to lost it and Cherish like a gold, lost my opportunities which I can actually step early in to a foreign country.Lastly, I am blinded and thing just don't goes my way like I though it will be. Many people who know me, clearly knowing I am a explorer who love to travel and looking forward to move out from my house. I am such an ASS. I got so many hundred millions reason to stay back but I think is best for me to leave, not only for my own good to become stronger , more independently and mature . Some way, is better for my family as well. I'm sure , we will be closer every each time I came back later. =S

NEVER is a strong word, she told. Yeah, I agree. Even if you ask me to think twice or million times I will still stick with the same bloody answer. Once I had made a decision, I shouldn't look back. Should I tell I'm stubborn or just being selfish? Hrmp, let you decide and let me know.Thank you to my family and friends who support my decision and the moral support from you all had never fail to allow me to do what I like. Yet, till now,I tears in the middle night. I felt I'm blessed. Thanks GOD. Life is up and down as I always told. Whether you can take it and handle it well or not, choice is yours. You choose the right one, yeah you are right. If you choose the wrong one, you just like a piece of glass, need to be fix with SUPER glue. There goes your SUPER glue is all the lucky, love and blessed from others who care and never give up on you, family and friends.Don't give up , no matter how long it takes, you will find your way and one day when you look back and you'll just realise ,you had grown up.

Long story short bah... Other that busy with working like an octopus , I am glad that I make it for my colleague wedding at Tapah yet first time in my life had drove 180km to a unfamiliar places and also attend the an Indian's wedding. Feel like 1Malaysia. haha! Lame. I wish I can attend my good friend Ezzaty's wedding next year which I can't make it for her engagement this year because it crash with my Grandfather 83's birthday. All the relatives and cousin will be around, and as a ''tradision'' Chinese family. Grandchildren shouldn't escape it.There is not many year left for us family to gather like this. I don't want to make any regret anymore.

This year I didn't make any wishes on my birthday because though I did for last 2 year, I went through a sad year wei... WTH. What I can do for these moment, do all the best I can and please the important people who involved in my life. =)
Can't wait for November to come, I will busy occupied myself with work and plan as my cousin and relative is coming. Till then, I'll update myself again.



- Chocolate -
He look so adorable yet innocent after I showered him, my lovely smart boy.

WITH LOVES

No comments:

Post a Comment