Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hello again blog, I've put blogging aside since the last post and have been wondering when will I update the blog. I do not like to give excuses but the truth is, I had a very busy weekend and day due to my working schedule, and important tasks that I want to be completed. This period of time isn't easy for me as I tried my best to be physically strong and hope that my body can cope with my mental stress. Friends who know me well, will say that I am a workaholic. I feel sorry for myself. :(

My life has changed so drastically since last year. Couldn't imagine its going to be a year after since the day it started. Today, I view thing differently, as least I think I became stronger , love myself more. Just put it this way , I am no longer so innocent as I use to be. Till today, I see people by my own eyes and will never change my perspective unless I been convince and given prove. Isn't this a little change in
me?

I am blessed. At least when I am down and depressed, I have good friends around me who volunteer their pair of ears and give me their opinions and advices. I'm 22 years and 4 day old, should I convince myself to accept the fact that time has flown really fast that whenever I look back, I will think, "oh, so damn fast!"

I'm pleased that I have family and friends who care and love me. There's nothing more that I can ask for. I know what should be prioritised at this moment and I pray hard that life will bring me more challenges and that I will have the strength to improve myself through the obstacles that I am about to face. Thank you to all of you, and I promise that I will try my best to make you guys proud of me. It's been awhile since I've not posted any picture of mine. Why not share it?!


# Chocolate mint Ice cream cake from Baskin Robin
*Thank you Nisa and beloved Charmaine for this cake,card and flowers. -Hugs-

# Thank you Stephen , Jin tat and especially Andy . : )


# Love my girlfriends so much!
Alvina,Wendy,Stephenie and Gwynne




#Having so much fun spending surprise dinner with them at Daeroe Korea BBQ!
Thank you guys!!!


# Again , another surprise from them after 12 midnight~
I feel so touch and I do not know how to put my word into sentences, it is an unexpected surprise.


# Combination of white and sweet pink roses from somebody who don't like to be revealed. :)
I really love and appreciate the efforts and thoughts you've made.I hope you know.


# The shipping is finally here after 1 month plus! Thanks Erik Moh! Muaks!!
A late birthday present from London and I thought I need to wait for another month.. hehe


#Edwin's Tay
You have no idea, you had impressed me that you never fail to wish me every single year when you started knowing me. Really appreciate the friendship between us! =)


Before I end this post , just wanted to add-on for people who wish me on call, messages,wall . I had a simple dinner yet warm dinner with my beloved family .Thank you very much! T.T
p/s: I also receive a warm gift from Angele , and I promise will take good care of myself. =)

Loves,
Michelle -xoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment