Monday, August 30, 2010

Count down 27days

Last night I dreamed about you smiling to me,holding my hand,laughing as usual you.
I wish it is not a dream when I woke up from sleep , the disappointment fall ,and this is how I felt.
Deep pain inside me has not subside, and I wish you are doing great in your own way.
I woke from a restless sleep, shut my eyes as hard as I can as I raced to recall the last image of you in the dream I floated in with you.
A flitting image of me grabbing your cold delicate hand and putting it to my heart. My heart pounding harder than the last, knowing that the nature of the situation is only temporary. Not wanting you to fade into the reality when my eyes open, I stole a kiss from you.
My tears flowing down my cheek, tears evaporating before they can touch the clouds below us. You touched my face, told me everything will be fine. I fought back, knowing a promise is a dream is an empty one. Your fingers slipping away from mine as consciousness separated the both of us.I knew, it may not be the best for the both of us, but it was the best for you.I let you go against my will.
And I beg myself I'll not dream and tears for you anymore, as I can't bare the lost of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment