Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Alarm

Something I really afraid of, being sick . Sick is the most terrible experience that I do not like to experience and at this moment I feel so sick. Body giving an alarm sign. After forcing myself to swallow expectorant and plenty of water. Knocked out and sleep like a pig and I do not know what the hell is going on and trying not to sleep with air-condition , finally flu reduced and fever subsided. I appreciate my friend who give me the idea of not to sleep with air-con. The worst part after awake from sleep, my face look like got punch by people and all the ache over my body. * stretch ~
Today is my 2nd night off, though I don't feel any much different with my usual day off. Finally after a week of battling with my work, I got the chance to rest. I feel the sunny day when I look out from my window, something I need to do and I would really like to start with my reading plan. I've not read for many days due to the reason of work load and my body can't cope with the stress and more.. *Don't look at the mirror and you'll not see your eyes and face oedema like a piece of bun or something terrible. I should spend more time for my baby since every day time when I'm sleeping he tries to seduce me and lick me for no reason.  Owh... dear chocolate. Let me shower you later. hehe... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment