Monday, November 19, 2012

Month of October

Despite every busy moment of day included work , studies , traveling , family  and holiday . All falls on the month of September and October causing me lost of weight, fall sick and of course money gone!! I am still survive till today. No worries my dear friends , I am still good condition, be it physical or mentally health ( I hope so *giggle ) To promise I'll post something happy, I agree with the idea from a very dear girl friends of mine. Of course , pictures tell its all. =))


 There these bff of mine , brought me to penang by Air Aisa flight to celebrate my 24th Birthday knowing Penang Curry Mee will never fail my expectation which locate at nearby Kek Lok Si Temple. Take a look with her spoon, full of Sambal which makes her so Happy cause it only cost RM4 !! Cheap to the maximum, where can you get so cheap and great taste curry mee ? Share with me. 


I drool by only looking at the picture. 

Another plate of most expensive Fried Kuey Teow located at  Kafe Heng Huat Char Kway Teow
Lorong Selamat, Penang. To be honest, taste So so ONLY. Somehow we both enjoy the moment spending time together cause we eat all the way in Penang!! That is why , we love Penang so much!! 


Then , I rush back to Kl by AirAsia again cause I held Lok Lok Van for my Birthday Party. This will be the last party celebrate at home. Little Eugene cried after waited for an hour , I felt so sorry to Kenneth and his pretty sweet wife also to all my friends who I invited. Time management are really bad , and party end of not a happy ending after all. =( I really hate myself sometimes. Sorry. =(( 
.
.
.
.
.
.Then , October 28th again Im back to Kl again after Sydney flight and there go again I hate myself being so confident with my time management and I ruined my flight from SIN-KUL (AirAisa) also Bus to catch up to Cameron Highland. =( Totally pissed , even now ) Well , who will not learn from mistake? Everyone does mistake. lol!!! So I paid 80SGD for last minute purchased flight ticket back to KL and then rent a van for only BOTH OF US to Cameron Highland. See~ after all I am so happy with playing cold fresh water from waterfall!!! Where can you get all these in SINGAPORE? No!! Only Malaysia!!! Oh yeah , I love being Malaysian. ( * opps , sorry . Over excited ). 


Pardon me, I am not posing but I am literally playing with the water. haha!! 


Oh yeah , Sometimes in life . Just remember this
Hear no evil , Speak no evil and See no evil. 
Well, it is located at Rose Garden .
How can we missed out the Rose after all? 


.
.
.
.
.
Then , we also head to Bee farm. Look at this visitor. Afraid of Bees. haha!! 


Okla , thats all I wanna tell . Hehe!! Will try my best to uplaod more and more Happening stuff!! =D 
Regards, 
Michelle Moh / Min Ee 

1 comment:

  1. i love to see when you are happy :)

    ReplyDelete