Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Back to the September

Here I am , with hoarseness voice and awaiting mood. Decided to write on a post before I delay and delay. When I always have these thoughts in mind, '' Hey oh yeah, the topic will be bla bla and I will write on my blog with bla bla bla stories. '' Then again, ''never mind la, tomorrow when I'm free.'' While waiting for someone call to return, munching with my supper oatmeal biscuits and half cup of skim milk. Here I am. 

Finally I've learnt my lesson. Experience it myself with full of regret and frustration. People always say, you will never learn until you experience it yourself. Here , I am the example. 

First, health matter- I lost my voice.
It is a very big impact to me because I've never lost my voice or even shut my mouth in my life time unless I'm sleeping, occupied with stories book, work and sometimes eating. I talk too much. I would say. Girlfriends are very often describe me Auntie because I like to nag nag and nag , repeat again and again. I will never get fed up telling the same old story all over again,to different or even the same old person. That is the reason why. Even god couldn't stand of me. So I am silent for a couple of days. 

Second, work matter- Medical leave
Also again, I never imagine I would take medical leave in my working life. Be it when the time I am a nurse or now I am a crew. People who know me , even my mother also know me la. I will never take mc unless I lie flat on the bed * not die okay, its Pengsan. There these year. July till September. I took total 3 days of Mc. First of all is due to palpitation and diagnosed as stress, anxiety and exogenous depression. Muahahah!!! I wanted to laugh so badly when I see the Medical leave note. Okay, second of all is I lost my voice lo~ today is my 4th day of rest day. Been seeing Dr for 3 time in 3 day. Taking different medicine in 2 day time and luckily the strongest medicine works better on me. =D Now my voice like 'ahgua'. OMG.

Third, studies matter- Last minute assignment
If there is no Ah wong scenario , Alvina's english skill and of course all other friend and family support. I would literally fail!! I am putting so much stress to myself where I skip my meal , I have no appetite and having sleepless night cause I've been dreaming, thinking about my study and work at the same time. Also, I've trouble my friend to help me with my assignment. Email my UK lecturer to help me and give me opinion. Lastly , I just send out my assignment with a lot of praying. Haha!! I just got to know my result 5 days ago. I passed!!!! So yeap , I have now another subject to think about and plan properly. Be discipline!! I can do it! 

Forth, financial issue - No work = No money 
Basically I'm feeding on my own. I am so busy is because I took up part time degree since May. I'm living with my own , renting room at a country which can shock you by telling you the amount I have to pay a month. 24 hours don't seem enough for me at all. Every month have to spend some money to fly back. Thus- in a short frame of time, thus no time = no sleep. Sometimes, living with people who intentionally / not intention to take you for granted, prone to be a little financial issue too. Voice out or not to voice out?

Fifth, also the last. My issue- Me
Being a strong character isn't pleasant or please to others all the time. Being me is not easy too. At least I know myself. I don't need some unknown person to judge me, as well I am not interested to even bother about them. What is the problem in me now? Where can I find someone to love the way for who I am?

2 comments:

  1. need to read here to have update from you.. good or bad? haha! stay strong girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.

    Help me with My Assignment

    ReplyDelete