Sunday, June 5, 2011

Time Changed

As I mentioned, time can really change a person. I am glad that people move on. Then I can really relieve from the struggles that I've avoid. Shame to tell , there is no other way to be mean for others benefits and goods. I'm happy for the person. Sincerely.
My new journey begin to start soon . I'm excited yet not so excited with the new change but I hope I can adapt it as soon as possible and I know that it is always not easy to start on new different carrier. I am happy that I've learnt a lot of experience in previous environment . People here can really change my perception of view on many things.
This weekend I had a very fulfilling day, got the opportunity to Universal Studio also eat expensive Gutter's popcorn. Where hard work paid for everything, I travel 2 hour plus with been and back with 8 bowls of Thai shark fin soup. Insane I can tell. With the sting vinegar smell with me in the public transport. Also had freaking shopaholic experience where I need to do last minute buying office wear for my coming training. Never in my life thought I would has the chance to be like a OL. Lol when I see myself in the mirror. It reflects how mature I look when I'm in formal attire. Still, I am lack of a pair of ''devil in Prada'' not in red but in black. I need to act like a pathetic little girl when I call my mom and inform her to get prepare not to get heart attack when she see the monthly bill statement. Haha!! I had my down weekend last week too but I am glad that I have good friend who lend me a pairs of ear and listen to me sobbing about my problems . I miss my family and good friends in Usj. I can't wait for the weekend that I'll be seeing them again. For Gwynne, good luck in your exam and I am sure you can score distinction for the efforts you paid. Love you girls!
muaks! XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment