Friday, May 27, 2011

Cough out lungs for a week, taken more than 5 tube for lozenges doesn't seem work on me. Regret eating too much of durian but but not taking enough of water. Dehydrate to the max. Been quite busy with the work lately, people are getting more demand and higher expectation. Even when sometimes, your colleague like doctors are giving you lots of pressure. Sometimes I would just want to shout out and tell I have only one pair of hands alright. I don't blame the sick one. Frustrated with the work load where can lead me high potential of dehydration, gastritis,kidney stones,high blood pressure or even stroke. The benefits I would gain from these is losing weight and gain some knowledge and experiences. =) Well said. I know there is going to be another different side of world when I step into different field. I shall wait and see the surprise god's plan for me. I start reading books now like ''The sky is crazy'' ,really enjoy the humor that brought from the author.Well , really got to off for a rest now. I need facial la!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment