Friday, May 7, 2010

I have no idea what stuck in my mind but I just couldn't sleep well.
Light sleeper I assume.
Getting enough hour to sleep play a very important role in health.
I am a health conscious person but I can't help it.
Since last year started, I barely sleep though I feel super tired.
Even if I can sleep,its like 4 hour plus minus like that.
What is wrong with all this?
Overload thinking.
Putting myself tense up , worried too much , thinking too much .
Exhausted .
I'm fighting , fighting with my mentally and physically .
Hope for a better soul.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 07, 2010

    Maybe sharing your thoughts might help a little..

    Just suggesting.. Might help.. =)

    -Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 09, 2010

    Night is the time to forget all the worries and tensions of daily life and enter the world of sleep. It is the time to see dreams, which you will strive for when you wake up in the morning. Tired from the hard work of the hard, when you hit the bed to get into your dreams. someone remember you at this time also.

    Goodnight

    ReplyDelete