Friday, January 11, 2013

New year

2012 had given me shits sucks and things don't goes very well.
I fall sick so bad that I couldn't wake up from the bed or even shout out my lungs to call for help.
When it is so bad, that makes me feel so hopeless and put the blame to my loves one.

However, everything is over now.
I hope for the better 2013.
I'm not giving up hope and I will go through all my day telling myself to be strong.
I hope I can meet someone who loves me.

Min Ee, stay strong.
Im pretty looking forward to KRABI with my girl friends.
Finally its all happening after 5 years !


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.. Lower down your expectations and u will see how well u did last year. U will do better this year. =D

    ReplyDelete