Monday, August 1, 2011


First of all ,she dare to step into a foreign country without a dollar. Carrying herself with two little bag and start her adventures. Now, she's rape by chick flick cherry feeling uneasy,staring at her both hand nails painted by me. I am frustrated , worried yet I felt so grateful to have her words to visit me here. Gwynne my good friends. We've known for 10 years and still counting, though the circle its not complete yet I am sure Alvin and the gambler would like to be here too. There is many more chances to come. For Alvina, all the best in your studies and please do take care of your health. Another one, congratulation for new life and career, I am sure you'll make good income and full fill your desire to reach your goal.


We started our journey together on Saturday which I am only available on weekends, heading to harbour front . I look exhausted due to tight schedule in training and there so I have no choice to cover my flaws under the shade. Pardon me . Somehow , I still want to grab this opportunity to praise you for being so sweet looking and pretty. Please increase your self esteem as I am really proud to tell people you look good!! =D To me , its only a person look beautiful with beautiful inner in them. Trust me, I meant you!


I just can't resist to take a sit and have a cup of vanilla espresso with a piece of raspberry cheese cake! Coffee is now my daily drink that keep me awake! I just wish I could have more time to rest . Tsk, tsk.


Little merlion with little Gwynne, you look so young in these picture! =D
Its a sunny day, but you've no idea I am actually impressed with your patience and relax mood walking slow all the time. haha!! Forgive me again for all the nagging .Poor you and now I felt bad.


Beautiful scene with the lighting and all. The most funniest thing was, we both eat dumbling facing such a beautiful romantic aura. We just tak match la har... hahhaha!!! Best memories~ Keep in you so we can both laugh about it again when we grow older.


Lastly we are manage to catch up with long high school mate and invite her to my place for brunch. Its nice catching up! Shufen is currently doing well here. I hope we have more chance to catch up again. =)
Gwynne, I've not been having such exhausting weekends, thank you for making effort to be here, I am really appreciate with your promises and lastly I appreciate our friendship! You are always there whenever I need a pair of ears to listen . Love you!! =D

2 comments:

  1. Aww... Thank u! The trip was nice! I was super tired and u were exhausted. haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're mOst welcome!! Love~ I wish alvina and Pui Yan was here too. ;((

    ReplyDelete