Friday, September 10, 2010

Count Down 16 days.

 A disappointing fall
Knowing all people make mistakes, can you accept yourself making the same mistake again?
Whenever people say past is a past , will you allow it to delete from your memories?
I see everything through my eyes, hear everything through my ears but I see no you, hear no you.
Everyday without fail I remind myself the same old thing, but the old thing came along to my dream.
Again , there is only way and only chance I can meet you in the dream and it is contradicting that what I say may not be what I mean.
I am tired of myself not doing good enough
Giving myself reason not to think
Can't breathe easy , hectically
It is just so much easier if I keep it to myself
Well , that's alright because I like the way its hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment