Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So this is the end of my sweet sweet mini holiday , time flies , 15 days gone. 
Tomorrow I got to wake up at 0530 as routine to hospital ,but I do hope everything is going well since I've attend 2 week of training and BLS. Good news, I passed the exam and bad news, my thigh are so painfull due to the basic life support training.
2 days ago ,meet up Bernice and hang up with high school friends at Papa Rich. Pretty enjoy the moment spending time with them and I appreciate that they brought me laughter after so long I've not been feeling the happiness. Went to Sepang Gold Coast and enjoy the sea view ,get to capture nice picture and hanging around with them also get to know Karen Ng. At night,we enjoy the delicious seafood and the wave sounds. 
 
Reminds me...
I'm moving on and I hope it is a good start for me,still not too late.
You are not totally forgive a person if you don't learn to forget what the person did wrong.
I'm learning to forgive... 

2 comments:

  1. min ee! think this is the first time commenting on ur blog! =D Anyway, here to wish u all the best in all ur undertakings and also..yea...the way to forgive is forget... and i'm sure u can do it...soon u'll found forgiving ppl is just so easy...=D

    ReplyDelete